欢迎来到星沙英语网

问路英语情景对话

来源:www.ygccar.com 2024-10-24

问路英语情景对话

假如到了一个陌生的地方,想分辨方向要么问路,要么查看地图。下面记者为大伙收拾的一些问路英语情景对话,期望大伙喜欢!

问路英语情景对话

Dale:Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the Palace Museum?

戴尔:打扰一下。请问去故宫如何走?

Nancy:You can take Bus 5. The driver will tell you where to get off.

南茜:你可以乘5路车去。司机会对你说在哪下车。

Dale:Yes, but I'm driving my own car.

戴尔:是的,但我是自开车。

Nancy:Oh, then you drive along this street, turn right at the third crossroad, then take the first left. Keep straight on until you see a road sign that says"Palace Museum",and then you follow the sign.It will direct you to the Palace Museum.

南茜:哦,那样你沿着这条街行驶,在第三个十字路口右转,然后左转。沿着这个一直走就会看到路标写着“故宫”,然后沿着这个路标。它会引导你到达故宫。

Dale:Drive along this street, turn right, turn left, keep straight, and then I'll see the road sign?

戴尔:沿着这条街走,然后右转,左转,然后一直走,接着我就会看见一个路牌?

Nancy:That's right.

南茜:是的。

Dale:Are you sure that I won't bump into any one-way streets?

戴尔:你确信我不会遇见单行道街吗?

Nancy:Well……I don't think you will……I don't see any car around here. Where is your car?

南茜:哦……我觉得不会的……我没看到车啊。你的车呢?

Dale:I parked it over there. You see.

戴尔:我把它停放在那边了。你瞧。

Nancy:Oh, no. You'd better move it before a policeman sees you parking there.

南茜:哦,不。在警察看到之前你最好把它开走。

Dale:Why?I don't see any"No Parking"signs.

戴尔:为何?我没看见任何“禁止停车”的标记啊。

Nancy:But you're parking in a bus zone.

南茜:但你却放在了公交车专区。

Dale:Here comes a policeman. I'd better run……Thank you, miss……Oh, by the way, how long will it take for me to get to the museum?

戴尔:警察来了。我得跑了……谢谢,小姐……哦,顺便问一下,去故宫要多长时间?

Nancy:about half an hour.

南茜:大概半个小时。

Dale:Thanks again. You've been very helpful.

戴尔:第三感谢。你真热心。

Nancy:Hurry up, or you'll get a ticket.

南茜:快点吧,不然你会被开罚单的。

问路英语情景对话关键字汇

crossroad/'kr?:sr?ud/n.十字路口

zone/z?un/n.地区

one-way street单行道

ticket/'tikit/n.罚单、票

one way单程

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>